[plug] Urgent Sale...sorry about the repeat post

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 20 15:15:40 WST 2000

Chris Darby wrote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: quoted-printable

I would have thought that, if you had wanted to sell whatever it was,
you would have posted it in plain text format, as opposed to using weird
format:
"Date:                   Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:57:13 +0800
           Subject:                   [plug] Urgent Sale...sorry about
the repeat post"

I think the apology should be for the illegible posting, rather than the
repeat posting ;)

--

Bret Busby

"So once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the
answer means."
 - Deep Thought, Chapter 28 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988