[plug] Netware Integration

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu Dec 21 09:27:15 WST 2000

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Jon  Miller wrote:

> I've been given the task of integrating Linux with Novell where the users can dial into or access Linux from the Internet and access files on a NetWare server.  I know Novell has put out a product NDS for Linux.  Has anyone applied this to Linux yet?

Not personally but I have a close firend that has.  He says it works well.  If
you aadd a new netware user it will automaticaly create an account on the
linux box.  He says in general it has removed about 10% of his job.

I don't know how fully featured it is but by my friends account it's worth
installing.

HTH

Yours Tony.

/*