[plug] greeting, quoting, working

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Wed Dec 27 10:13:11 WST 2000

Mike Holland wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Leon Brooks wrote:
>> but you did put the reply after the message
>> text, which is batting well above average for MS LookOut Express. (-:

> Thereby forcing us to scroll down through a message we had already
> read.

As opposed to having to scroll down through miles of text, including
enormous amounts of cruft that both posters have forgotten exists yet
which still bounces back and forth with each volley, to find out what's
going on.

> Long live top-posting. Looking for a Jihad Leon? :)

It wouldn't last long enough to be called a jihad, infidel scum! You
will go the way of those who use Word as their email editor! (-: