[plug] Mice

Steve Vertigan vertigan at bigfoot.com
Thu Dec 28 16:32:58 WST 2000

Ari Finander wrote:

> Serial :-)

I had a 3 button serial mouse that was acting like that a while ago, I
eventually took it back to the shop and upgraded to a better one.  What protocol
does it use?  Mine had a choice of two which you could toggle with a little
switch on the back.  Make sure the protocol that you're mouse is using and that
linux is expecting is the same.

Steve