[plug] A volenteer Please

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Feb 1 14:08:28 WST 2000

Hello All,
	As you should all know we resumed meetings again on Monday 24th Jan.
The Monday meeting at UWA was good.  We have Mike Williams along with a host
of linux (RedHat) problems which seemed to be solvable.

I sucked 2.0GB of potatoe  from ftp.uwa .... I still need to fix some dangling
symlinks into the slink distro BUT soon I will be upgraded :)

BUT to the bussiness at hand.  I know it is _very_ short notice BUT we need
someone to give a talk at Tuseday's meeting (one week from today).

We have been asked, by some members, about the following broad topics.
Sendmail
ISP-Hookup
TCP/IP networking, overview
simple security tips
Distro. comparison

The later 3 I think would benifit from a larger audience and should be
advertised.

If you are willing to give a talk then please email me off list and we'll see
how we go.

Yours Tony.