[plug] Christian commitment, Linux and sex

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Feb 4 12:20:04 WST 2000

skribe wrote:
> At 10:34 4/02/00 +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
>>Christian wrote:
>>> I have no fear of commitment. :-)
>>Says the single man. (-:

> Hmm, this does give one a new perspective of Christian's
> vehement defence of free sex about 6 months back ;).

Nah, I think he should charge for it. Or was he defending
free-as-in-speech sex? If so, why not GPL it so everyone can share? He
should set an example in the matter.

Was Christian arguing from the POV of personal experience, or as a
purely theoretical matter?

Given the number of Linux-based proxies and webservers in the world, I
personally suspect that Linux qualifies as the world's most over-sexed
OS anyway.

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee. When in trouble,