[plug] Talk tonight

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Tue Feb 8 15:20:00 WST 2000

Since its such short notice: for anyone without web acces handy thats:

PLUG meets every second Tuesday of the month at 1 Havelock St, at 7:30 PM.
It is a white building near the corner of Havelock street and Kings Park
road.

[note: doors are locked, so be on time, or phone someone.]

On Tue, 8 Feb 2000, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> 	I know it is late notice, even later if you're giving the talk BUT tonight
> talk will be given by Petter Reinholdtsen.  He will be talking about SANE
> Scanner Access Now Easy.
>
> Come one Come all ... See you tonight.  Loctiona details are at:
> http://plug.linux.org.au/meetings.html

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--