[plug] StarOffice

Christian christian at global.net.au
Thu Feb 10 11:41:34 WST 2000

Brad Campbell wrote:
> Kenworthy Family wrote:
> > My copy of staroffice was obtained just after sun took them over.  Has
> > anyone upgraded recently and can say its worth updating?
> I don't believe there is an upgrade available....
> I thought, and I may  be wrong, so51a_lnx_01.tar was the latest.

I downloaded StarOffice from Sun the other day and it came in the file
"so51a_lnx_01.tar" (as you say).  I had previous installed StarOffice
5.1 on another machine (don't remember what the file was called for
that) and the only difference I can see so far is that there are Sun
logos everywhere so I think the value in upgrading would be fairly
minimal!

Regards,

Christian.