[plug] mail - multiple send addresses to plug list

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Fri Feb 11 16:57:52 WST 2000

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Kenworthy Family wrote:

> Hi,
>     I am subscribed from home but can read plug mail from work via
> iinet/webmail - however I cannot send messages from webmail (must use a
> different send address I guess).  Is there a way around this without
> subscribing from my murdoch account and then receiving two copies of
> everything?  Enable multiple send to plug addresses for a plug list
> member?

Hi Bill
It is possible with smartlist to set up an addtional "accept" list, which
allows you to specify people that are allowed to post, but do not receive
any messages, but I do not know of any way to update that list
automatically. If there is enough interest (and I have the time) I will
see if I can write something up (or at least trawl through the smartlist
webpages to see if anybody else has set something similar up)
Meanwhile if you send me your work address I will add it to the accept2
list.

 - Matt