[plug] Anyone use IMP

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sat Feb 12 20:42:20 WST 2000

Paul Baumgarten wrote:
> I have installed IMP, a web based email facility

> I am looking for anyone who might use IMP (a web based email facility -
> www.horde.org/imp ).

Not I, but OTOH I have left a _public_ webmail server running at
http://mail.buttnaked.com.au/ unattended for over a year (nobody wants
to pay money for maintaining it, it seems), not IMP but TWIG. No
problems.

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee. When in trouble,