[plug] mice

Len Bird lenbird at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 13 08:20:31 WST 2000

Hi Russ,

You will probably find that your Linux distro does not see the middle
button of
your mouse, but will emulate it by pressing left and right buttons
together. At least
Linux allows the three button mouse to function. I recall that some years
back I
nearly went bonkers trying to install OS/2 with a 3-button mouse in situ.

Cheers Len Bird