[plug] Spellcheck please

Christian christian at global.net.au
Wed Feb 23 10:30:43 WST 2000

Leon Brooks wrote:
> > Sensible subscribers
> > also don't impune the list manager when he/she is acting out the wishes
> > of the majority of subscribers.
>
> Impugn. http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=impugn
>
> If we're gonna whinge, let's at least whinge about something important,
> like spelling and grammar. (-:

For God's sake Leon, get a life!  Out of the continuous stream of
grammatical and spelling errors to grace this list, why pick on this
one?  If you don't have something constructive to say, don't waste my
time.  And, incidentally, a spelling check wouldn't have helped in this
case since "impugn" and "impune" are both words.