[plug] For John Summerfield

Chris Griffin chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au
Wed Feb 23 10:30:56 WST 2000

John,

Can I take you up on a copy of the "newer one with all updates applied" please?

I am just up the road from you at DOLA and can easily pick it up.
Can you make me a copy, if so how much, or would you rather I brought it
back here and made the copy?

Regards,
Chris Griffin

At 14:40 21/02/2000 +0800, you wrote:

> > Any ideas??
>
>Are you using the updated install disks?
>
>I have a RHL 6.1 CD that has the updates; if you can pick it up from me in
>Midland, you can have a copy (or a newer one with all updates applied).
>

>--
>Cheers
>John Summerfield
>http://os2.ami.com.au/os2/ for OS/2 support.
>Configuration, networking, combined IBM ftpsites index.

                               \\\___///
                               \\  - -  //
                                (  @ @  )
+----------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------+
| Chris Griffin, Senior Network Engineer                |
| Email: chris.griffin at mitswa.com.au                    |
| Managed Information Technology Solutions (M.I.T.S)    |
| 1st Floor, Batholomew House, 31 Ventnor Avenue,       |
| West Perth W.A. 6005                                  |
| PH: +61 (08) 9481-4066  FAX: +61 (08) 9481-4064       |
I haven't lost my mind -     oooO   (   )
- it's backed up on tape    (   )    ) /
   somewhere.                 \ (    (_/
                               \_)