Why I use Debian. Was Re: [plug] Mandrake - printing

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Wed Feb 23 10:45:21 WST 2000

On Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 12:57:46AM +0800, John Summerfield wrote:
[ I said ]
> > If he doesn't want/need APT (or any other Debian-specific app),
> > then I guess there's no reason for him to try Debian. :)
>
> Quite right. You should have been a spy.

Damn those useless guidance counsellors.

> --
> Cheers
> John Summerfield

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
"It is easy to sympathize with the MIS staffs around the world, I mean who hasn't
lost work due to Windows or a Microsoft application crashing?"

  -- Chris DiBona, happy he's been using Linux and can avoid such things, from
the introduction. (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)