[plug] Netscape Default Profile...

John Summerfield summer at OS2.ami.com.au
Thu Feb 24 05:33:42 WST 2000

> Yeah... Question is - has it actually been fixed and haven't the
> distributions seen the need to update it, or has no-one submitted a
> documentation patch?

The author was going to attend to it. However, it was pretty recent - I
don't think there's been a RHL release since.

To see of it's been fixed, check http://www.gnu.org/ for the latest
version, then check your favourite ftp sites/indexes to see if it's
packaged for your distro.

If I had to resort to the tarball, I'd want to configure it so as to
replace my existing version (/usr/bin, not /usr/local/bin) so the next
ypgrade collects it.

If you are really keen, there is a beta site - beta.gnu.org I think.
--
Cheers
John Summerfield