[plug] Trade

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Feb 28 11:18:44 WST 2000

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Christian wrote:

> Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> > Does anyone want to try to hack into my server? :-)  In exchange I'll
> > try to hack into yours. :-)  No DoS attacks please.
>
> Wow, what a deal...  How can anyone resist an offer like that?  We/I get

Easy on the sarcasm there Christian. I didnt see him asking for a
professional like you. Plenty of kids with off-the-shelf hacking tools
would enjoy the challenge. Or at least the chance to play with the tools
risk-free and/or ethically. Lets assume Jeremy isnt expecting experts, eh?

Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>   Perth, Australia.
                          --==--