[plug] Apache Problems

Christian christian at global.net.au
Mon Feb 28 16:04:33 WST 2000

Steve Grasso wrote:

> <SILLY QUESTION>
> I assume you've commented out the ScriptAlias directive in srm.conf
> If you haven't, I doubt anything else you try will work, since you'd be
> trying to have it both ways  :-)
> </SILLY QUESTION>

<SILLY ANSWER>
Well... I haven't commented out ScriptAlias, no... do I have to?  The
FAQ answer on the Apache web site doesn't suggest so and nor does my
book...  As I understand it, ScriptAlias tells the server where the
default scripts are but you can still add other special script
directories etc. on top of that.  When I comment out ScriptAlias in
srm.conf it still doesn't work either...
</SILLY ANSWER>

:-)

Regards,

Christian.