[plug] Apache problem

Kenworthy Family billk at opera.iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 2 19:21:48 WST 2000

I had the same problem with perl scripts created in a windows environment
that generated html output.  Apache/Perl choked on the dos carriage returns
- I think the problem was not apache but perl under linux.  I manually
deleted them (cr) in a linux editor (one day i'll have to install dos2unix
or similar) and all was fine - make sure you get em all, as it only took one
to cause a problem!

BillK