[plug] Apache problem

Kenworthy Family billk at opera.iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 3 12:38:50 WST 2000

Thanks Russ, am saving this one and will write a few scripts incorporating it so
its ready next time I need to remove the DOS carriage returns.  It seems to crop
up at inconvenient times when its easier to do it manually than set up a special
script.
BillK

** and for Paul Wilson - was DOS <cr> the problem or are you still looking?