rusty at linuxcare.com.au: Re: [plug] IP Chains

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Tue Jan 4 14:25:43 WST 2000

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Gavin Tweedie wrote:

> ah, yeh hes a legend, is he going to be in perth at any stage - he'd make
> a good speaker on ipchains and the linux routing/firewalling code etc..

He was in Perth back in Oct '98 at our meeting at Digipaq/Compital, and
spoke of ipchains and CALU, and joined Greg, myself and someone else (I
forget whom) at Fast Eddys following the meeting, and tried to convince
Greg to talk at CALU. :)

Hope it won't be the last time we'll see him though.

 - Matt

P.S. If you're wondering how I know it was October, it's because I
     discovered his online diary this morning, and have been reading
     through it, and he mentions us right near the bottom :)