[plug] Quakeathon and Windows.

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Tue Jan 11 09:01:48 WST 2000

Daniel Pearson wrote:
> And windows is alright? Not my fault I wasn't allowed to put my linux drive
> into this PC ;)

Windows is far from all right, but you _are_ allowed to run it at the
Quakeathon. I won't ping-of-death your machine, but naturally can't
speak for others. One of the Committee might like to make that kind of
good behaviour an entry condition. I highly recommend patching your
machine with the latest TCP/IP stack before you bring it. Actually, I
highly recommend installing one of the Linux-in-a-file distributions...
(-:

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee. When in trouble,