[plug] Quakeathon III - The Final Details!

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jan 12 10:12:39 WST 2000

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 02:00:21AM +0000, Christian wrote:
> Leon Brooks wrote:
> > Well, I know it wasn't coffee, since I don't drink the stuff.
>
> Nor do I. :)

*concerned look* I've heard about freaky weirdos like you two.

> > Are you going to email a booking so you can hear more? (-:
>
> Probably not since I don't really play any of these games...  I have
> CivCTP sitting on my desk waiting for me to re-arrange some disk space
> for it but even then, I don't think I'll have much time to play it. :(

I used to be like that when my main (only) machine was a piddly P166
without 3d acceleration. I have since discovered that with my new
machine 3d games are disconcertingly addictive. :)

> Christian.

Oooh, appropriate sig (this happens disconcertingly often).

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

183. You move your coffeemaker next to your computer.