[plug] diskless workstation

Luigi Cantoni lui at stm0001.dialix.oz.au
Wed Jan 12 11:07:25 WST 2000

I am wishing to setup a couple of systems as diskless workstations.
Main system is a linux box.
Diskless workstations are just PC with no floppy etc
just a network card.

All I would like at this point is a couple of guidelines
as to what would be needed and involved. Just some general
points at this time.

If anyone has actually done this from scratch over here I
would like to know who they are.

Thanks in advance for any guidance from anyone.
--
Thanks Luigi
Luigi Cantoni: lui at stm.com.au       ,-_|\            STM       P.O. Box 863