[plug] Apache Configuration

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Sat Jan 15 23:13:01 WST 2000

skribe wrote:

> I've just upgraded to rh6.1 from 6.0 and part of my apache config has
> broken in the process.  I'm using apache 1.3.9-8 and my access restricted
> page (yes a whole one of them ;) no longer works.  It keeps giving me an
> internal config error and the log says it can't find the user file. The
> user file exists btw.  I've checked permissions and they look okay too.

Perms on the user file, or in the access conf? Check both. Re-make the
access file with the newer Apache tools, just in case there was a format
change or something.

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee. When in trouble,