[plug] IMPORTANT: This Mailing list

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Tue Jan 25 16:58:19 WST 2000

A private response to my message had the question:

> Does this mean that any messages that we posted in the last day or so,
> which have not yet been posted on the mailing list, will now appear, or,
> do we need to resend them?

The answer is, they will need to be resent.  They all bounced (to me,
which is how I knew there was a problem) but I only received the headers,
so I am unable to forward them on.

I have also updated the webpage to the new subscribe procedure
(Ian if you're reading this, you will need to update your local copy)

Regards,

 - Matt