[plug] bzflag

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Jan 29 11:20:24 WST 2000

skribe wrote:

> I've had a server running on my system for several days now.  It's damn
> cool.  I don't recommend running it on a laptop with a trackpad or a P-133
> tho ;).  What does Oscillation overthruster do btw?

It's been a while since I played, but I think that's the one that allows you to
drive through solid objects, so you can hide in mountains, etc...
(A reference to Buckaroo Banzai or some such Sci Fi flick, I'm told.)
Or am I thinking of one of the other flags?

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :