[plug] bzflag

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sat Jan 29 20:34:19 WST 2000

skribe wrote:
> ne1 want to set up a plug bzflag server so we can get some games going?

A pilot bzflag server is up at firestation.fdns.net (203.38.63.160);
it's at the wrong end of a brace of modems, so don't expect lighting
you!) and jumping. Good flags are present. I use and recommend
Oscillation Overdrive flag (only known cure is Shockwave plus skill).

Perhaps Matt or Spice could set a server up nearer the backbone?

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee. When in trouble,