[plug] Linux Napster Clients

darkewolf darke at indigo.net.au
Sun Jul 2 22:40:27 WST 2000

On Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 10:06:11PM +0800, Joshua Pierre wrote:
> Plug,
>
> Since we were on the topic of linux napster clients recently I owuld like
> you all to take a look at TekNap. It is by Colten Edwards, the great one who
> brought us BitchX. Anyway... It looks nice and interacts with opennap
> servers which I find has a great deal more of music than the normal napster
> servers.

napster be bad!

I call de metallicops on you and Lars bust ya arse!

peter 'darkewolf' crystal
--
email   : darke at debian.org || darke at indigo.net.au || darkewolf at cyberpunks.org
url     : http://cyberpunks.org/darke/homepage.phtml

Programming , Webdesign, AI theory, Paranoia, System Administration,
Network Design, Problem Solutions

  A disciple of another sect once came  to Drescher as he was eating his
morning meal. "I would like to give you this personality test", said the
outsider, "because I want you to be happy." Drescher took the paper that
was offered him and put it into the toaster, saying: "I wish the toaster
to be happy, too."