[plug] Installfest 2k

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Jul 3 10:09:45 WST 2000

Hello All,
	I have organised a venue fo the install fest.  They are prepared to give
it to us free of charge as long as we list them as a sponser.

Now we need to decide on a Date.

The current forerunner is Sep 24.  It's a Sunday so the chances of work
confliects etc etc are reduced.  PLUS the next day (Monday 25th) is a normal
UWA meeting.  That gives us the potential to fix extened problems if tie runns
out.

Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
             1  2  3     < -- This is out, Venue is booked
 4  5  6  7  8  9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30        < -- This is out, Venue is booked
               ^^ ^^

So that leaves us with.

Sept. 09,10, 16,17,23 and 24

So I'm looking for comments/suggestions.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */