[plug] Which services run at boot time

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Jul 3 10:40:42 WST 2000

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Earnshaw, Mike wrote:

> I would like to check which services run at boot time. My understanding
> so far (RH)

<SNIP>

> Help for the clueless please?

If you run "runlevel" asd root you will see the runlevel you are at.
You can then look at:
/etc/rc.d/rc<RUNLEVEL>.d/S*

This will show you all of the services that are started at said runlevel

Another option would be to run "setup" as root and select "System Services"
This will allow you to change the srevices ... As so you will be able to see
the current state.

HTH

Yours Tony.

/*