[plug] Linux and employment

Michael De Santis michael at harvestroad.com
Tue Jul 4 16:04:39 WST 2000

Hi,

MSCE certificates used to be the flavor of the month a couple of years
ago but don't seem to be a major criteria with employers nowadays.

IMO - whatever certificate you hold or intending to do - the employer
will always be more interested in your work experience rather than your
qualifications.

just my two cents worth

Cheers
Michael

Michael De Santis                        michael at harvestroad.com
Systems Administrator                    Harvestroad Limited

                 http://www.harvestroad.com