[plug] PLUG meeting and work opportunities

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Wed Jul 5 12:18:48 WST 2000

Yo!

I'm scheduled to be in Port Hedland for the next PLUG meeting, so I'm
nagging you now in case you've been too busy to allocate a speaker.

Alpha is too job-on-the-line busy working to do much on the website
right now (which is a great change for him). I might be able to expand
what's there already and install it over the weekend.

Do you have time after hours for other paying work? Looking at the
$60/$120 per hour range.

Is your "replacement" likely to actually replace you at cantech anytime
in the foreseeable future?

--
Linux will not get in the door by simply mentioning it... it must win
by proving itself superior. We have no marketing department, our sales