[plug] PLUG meeting and work opportunities

Darrell Horrocks darrellh at kpbg.wa.gov.au
Wed Jul 5 13:19:05 WST 2000

Leon Brooks wrote:> Do you have time after hours for other paying work?
Looking at the

> > $60/$120 per hour range.
>
> Sorry Darrell, a particular skillset is required in this case.

<SIGH>  And I thought my luck had changed ;-)

But on a nitpicking note (coz I feel I have demonstate my written
communication skills) ;-), I know we have been debating slothy toads and
other poetry here recently, but we have the following quote on the PLUG
installfest homepage:

> There will be plenty of "experts" there to help pick the best "type" of linux for you, get you going
> and slove your problems.

I want to to know what a slove is ;-)

Regards

Darrell