[plug] Windows and Linux

Michael De Santis michael at harvestroad.com
Fri Jul 7 11:36:07 WST 2000

Hi,

I would like to hear from anyone who has installed linux on a window
98/2000 machine using VMware.

Reason - Looking for a solution for a sales people who use windows on
their laptops but required to demo products that run on Linux. Normally
I would recommend installing windows on a linux machine (using VMware)
but the sales people are not computer savvy.

Of course I would also like to hear of any better solutions that any may
have.

On a final note - has any one installed and run Win4lin on the linux
box. Like to hear comments on it's performance.

Cheers
Michael

Michael De Santis                        michael at harvestroad.com
Systems Administrator                    Harvestroad Limited

                 http://www.harvestroad.com