Amanda Lalli-Cafini Amanda.Lalli-Cafini at alphawest.com.au
Mon Jul 10 10:16:49 WST 2000

Please unsubscribe me from your service.

regards,

amanda

Amanda Lalli-Cafini
Networks Engineer
AlphaWest Westwide
Phone 08 9429 6136
Fax:  08 9429 6030

AlphaWest Disclaimer
If this communication is not intended for you and you are not an authorised
recipient of this email you are prohibited by law from dealing with or
relying on the email or any file attachments. This prohibition includes
reading, printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, storing or in
any other way dealing or acting in reliance on the information.
If you have received this email in error, we request you contact AlphaWest
immediately by returning the email to postmaster at alphawest.com.au and
destroy the original. This email is confidential and may contain privileged
client information. AlphaWest has taken reasonable steps to ensure the
accuracy and integrity of all its communications, including electronic
communications, but accepts no liability for materials transmitted.