[plug] Is there a plug jobs list?

James Robert New james_new_us at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 11:54:01 WST 2000

Reason I ask is that I am looking for a computer job.

If you have a bit of work going please read on.

I can program in c, vb, html and Mips Assembly
some experience with c++,eiffel, javascript, ASP and VBscript
I love Linux and have used since 1997 (Sun os unix prior to that )
I really love doing new installs
Love  The Gimp (quite good at The Gimp)
Love building and repairing computers
I love all types of troublesooting (Hardware and Soft)
I still use Windows (mostly for UNI)
I am studying Computer Science at Deakin Geelong (off campus)
I will work in any position I can get ! (any platform)
But most of all I want experience and wiil donate some time for free in
exchange for this.
I can also make a great cuppa (goes with the linux install)
I have a lot of other good points to.

TIA
James