[plug] network card address

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Sat Jul 15 18:23:23 WST 2000

I hate to recommend a DOS utility but one written by Craig Hart in Melbourne
is good. It is called DIAGS. You can find it at :

http://home.hyperlink.net.au/~chart/download/diags.zip

Other useful stuff can be found on his home page at :

http://home.hyperlink.net.au/~chart/ or at

http://www.inwave.com/~ohlandl/diags.html.

Michael Hunt

P.S> Anyone know of any small (i.e. Fit on to a single floppy) diagnostics
utils for Linux ? Does Toms root boot disk include anything like this ?