[plug] installfest 2k

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Jul 24 15:48:17 WST 2000

Hello all,
	With the assistance of the webmaster from linuxSA plug now has a
registration database for people that either want Linux installed or can help
install Linux.  As such the installfest website is MUCH changed.

Please have a look at it.  As you will ALL see it is still very much under
construction.  What I'd like is for people to comment on the layout and ANY
important info they believe is missing.

you can get to it at:
http://installfest.plug.linux.org.au/index.php3

If you feel like trying the "registration" side of things please do so. BUT
dont fill the database up with bogus info.

NOTE:
http://installfest.plug.linux.org.au/
will get you the older site.

If there is anyone willing to create some graphics for the website let me
know (off list).

Also how do people feel about Tshirts.  if someone is interested in
organizing this then let me know I can get all the info on the webpage.

I don't have any idea about demand

Bye for now .... Tony