[plug] [ot] Solaris 2.5 training and sparc hire

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Mon Jul 24 16:23:01 WST 2000

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 02:45:15PM +0800, Steve Grasso wrote:

Since I was referred to I thought I'd better reply. :)  I pretty much
all agree with Steve although I would add that my suggestion wouldn't
really be to take a course (unless you need to for some reason).  Grab a
book on Solaris if you feel like spending some money otherwise the free
documentation and manual pages are probably more than detailed enough to
keep you going.  A course might be useful to someone without much Unix
experience but I'm sure you'd be fine.

Regards,

Christian.