[plug] Press Release

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Wed Jul 26 22:45:23 WST 2000

Christian wrote:
> Is blatant
> self-promotion for no other purpose acceptable on this list?  There are
> a lot of people with certain interests (some commercial, some not) but
> it doesn't mean they seek to promote those interests at every turn.

OK, so he's over the line for you, not for me. One plus, one minus, one
probably minus but not actually comitting yet. How low a score does he
need for a reprimand?

--
Linux will not get in the door by simply mentioning it... it must win
by proving itself superior. We have no marketing department, our sales