[plug] Printers on Slackware

Michael De Santis michael at harvestroad.com.au
Fri Jul 28 08:12:13 WST 2000

Navarre,

Thanks for the reply. I've managed to create the printer queues I
required although I did not set any filters. I did find a local utility
that configures a local printer (apsfilter/SETUP) but all our printers
are networked. As it turned out, the window machines send a postscript
file out anyway so there was not need to set the filter.

Thanks for the offer of help.

Michael

Michael De Santis                        michael at harvestroad.com