[plug] Debian 2.2 (Potato) Test Cycle 3

David Griffiths griffith at environ.wa.gov.au
Fri Jul 28 11:23:58 WST 2000

>StarOffice 5.2 (Lin&Win) is also still available.

What's the verdict of list people with 5.2 MS filters? Significantly better
than 5.1a?

If so I would be interested in picking up a copy from you Matt if you can
get enough interest from others to justify another burn run.

I don't mind doing the odd burn for list members south of the river (I'm in
E. Vic Pk)  or city based based by the way, once I have a copy.

cheers,

Dave

  David Griffiths                             griffith at environ.wa.gov.au

  Air Quality Management Branch
  Department of Environmental Protection          Phone:   61 8 9222 7151

  Westralia Square                                Fax  :   61 8 9321 5184
  141 St Georges Tce
  Perth 6000
  Western Australia