[plug] Attachments

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Fri Jul 28 15:04:11 WST 2000

On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 01:55:22PM +0800, Mark Baker wrote:
> No, Christian used to do it many months ago, but his postings are now
> normal. It is something, I
> believe, to do with the character set, and I was just wondering how you
> would do it, and how you
> would stop doing it.

I think I posted an explanation to this a while back.  If you set the
language to be something from a character set that Outlook can't handle
then it will give the email body as a text attachment.  You can do this
in Netscape by adding another acceptable language, not sure about other
mail clients.  No idea how to fix it other than using another mail
client.