[plug] Addendum to the previous post

James Tan shishio at dingoblue.net.au
Sat Jul 29 12:23:48 WST 2000

I forgot to add that the reason I stopped with the earlier revisions of RH/Debian
was because either I couldn't get it to connect to my ISP properly, the RPM
or Debian app installer was way too problemmatic and I had to stay
in command-line world.  Actually, I just want to have an alternative personal
OS I can use other than w2k [I'm trying to leave w98 behind once there is
adequate driver support for my devices] and I'm hoping that SUSE or something
equivalent will do just that.  w2k requires 128Megs on my home PC to run
smoothly [it's nice but not everyone has that much RAM to play around with]
and probably unsuitable for the p100.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my story.

James