[plug] /newbie RH6.2 and RAID Cards

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Thu Jun 1 10:47:36 WST 2000

List,

I have a new RH6.2 box with a RAID card, just built this morning. Never
done it before. When I look for a driver for the card the latest I can
find is RH6.1 (2.2.12-20) and I have 2.2.14-05. I have not compiled
drivers before and I don't think the source is available from DPT.

How many problems am I likely to create? The RAID will be for /home and
other data only, not / or other system stuff.

Any comments appreciated.

Thx

----
Mike Earnshaw       | "It don't mean a thing if     | e-mail in header
Computer Systems    | you cain't get that Ping...." | Tel: +61 8 9256
1099
  Support           |    Duke Ellington, 1932       | Fax: +61 8 9256
1199
----
Union Switch & Signal, 24 Bannick Court, Canning Vale, WA 6155,
Australia