[plug] re; VMWARE 2.0

Len Bird lenbird at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 4 19:41:37 WST 2000

Hi Jon,

I thought that I was the only bod in town to have this kind of problem,
I somehow got VMWARE to download and install the program before
I got the lecense per E-Mail. I followed instructions to the letter but could
not get anywhere with it at all. It does not help to solve your problem, but it
might help to know if other users problems are of the same order. Your response
on or off the list would be appreciated,

Cheers,  Len Bird