[plug] Nation wide install fest

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jun 8 10:43:26 WST 2000

on Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 10:20:08AM +0800, Matt Kemner <zombie at wasp.net.au> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
>
> > ATM I was just wondering if people would be interested.  Your's is the only
> > comment I've recieved.   I think I can assume the Bret Busby is interested.

I should be able to do a morning or afternoon. What do we need - a
space that's easy to get to, power, a few distns and maybe a few
working machines in case we need to test hardware. It might be good we
were able to get a fairly public space.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065