[plug] Which RPM?

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Fri Jun 9 14:47:55 WST 2000

Lists,

Trying to find which RPM contains a file. Normally I would use:

rpm -qf <looking for> i.e. /bin/pwd

I am trying to find the rpm that contains the "patch" command but I
can't seem to get it to work as I don't know where patch would live. I
have tried /bin/patch and /sbin/patch

Any clues please? Thanks

----
Mike Earnshaw       | "It don't mean a thing if     | e-mail in header
Computer Systems    | you cain't get that Ping...." | Tel: +61 8 9256
1099
  Support           |    Duke Ellington, 1932       | Fax: +61 8 9256
1199
----
Union Switch & Signal, 24 Bannick Court, Canning Vale, WA 6155,
Australia