[plug] Dial-up server

Kai vk6ksj at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 10 02:17:00 WST 2000

Hi Mike,
Sorry for waisting your time mate !
I figured the word surf was known well enough for the problem.....
The term "surf"=being able to browse the internet past the dial-up server.
This's probably gunna sounds sarcastic, but I went and bought the book -
Using and Managing PPP - so I wouldn't have to post anymore messages and
bother people...but that's what user groups are for, isnt it?

Again, thanks for your help, everything works ok now.