[plug] [COMMERCIAL]Linux courses in WA

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Tue Jun 13 15:11:59 WST 2000

Hi,

In the interests of furthering Linux and making money (:-), I have
developed a 5-day hands-on Linux SysAdmin course.

During the course we intall two different versions of Linux, set up
dual-booting and the following sorts of things:

  - Install and setup X. You can choose from Gnome or KDE
  - Set up networking on two Ethernet cards
  - In pairs set up Linux to dial another Linux machine as a dial-in server
  - Look at Sendmail, Apache and Squid
  - Compile and use Ethereal
  - Set up printing, including remote printing

As well as much more.

Each delegate has a PC during the course, and we provide a number of
take-away items, like two distributions, possibly a third, with Ethereal
etc. We also provide some 300 pages of notes with the course.

More details on the course can be obtained from www.iit-training.com.au.

We are looking to run courses in Perth and are trying to find out the level
of interest in these courses.

If you know of anyone who would be interested, or have any interest, could
you forward this to those who might be interested or respond to the sender.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course
Author: First Australian 2-day, intensive, hands-on Samba course